Damien Drake Sounds Off on Vince DelMonte's Fitness Program
The Beginning:
As most of you already know, after becoming fed up with most of the information I was seeing regarding men’s lifestyle issues such as dating and women, I set out to create open and free online sites to give accurate and real life information that men could use to benefit from. I set out to use several forums and ideas which I believe would benefit men. I did not want to stay stuck on Men's Health or GC due to the fact that most of what I read on these magazines where probably placed there for entertainment rather than information. I wanted to get good information from all sources and direct them to the men who needed it. Initially I began with what I felt was very important to us men, the opposite sex. I began by checking out several dating guru guides and decided that there was information on two which I felt where worth the time of my readers
From my other site which gives tips from and discusses the Guy Gets Girl and Alpha Male dating systems, I have given my readers tips to assist in their ability to get higher quality or higher quantities of women (as these tips have assisted me as well). Soon after I realized that it was time to discuss another aspect of a mans lifestyle. If you have read my other posts regarding the tips from the Guy Gets Girl or Alpha Male systems, you already know that physical appearance is not everything, but it is a large bonus.
After reviewing several fitness programs I came across Vince DelMonte’s Hard Gainers Kit. Immediately I checked for review sites and came across dozens which claimed that they where a “Scam Alert” on the fitness program. From my review of the fitness program and scam alerts I felt this is where I should begin.
No Nonsense Wasn't The Scam, The Scam Alerts Where:
After reading several of these Scam Alerts I noticed that most, if not all of these Scam Alert websites where the real scams. They gave absolutely no substance. They had no real review of the system. There where no discussions as to which part of the system they used. These sites seemed more like advertising rather than an actual review.
Therefore, I felt that cautioning you about the Scam Alert reviews before reviewing the DelMonte system was very important to those who wanted an honest opinion. So remember right here and right now, you do not have to believe me, but what ever you do, do not listen to the review sites that ask "Is Vince DelMonte's System a Scam".
Vince DelMonte The Man:
Physically, Vince DelMonte is the epitome of top physical conditioning. He has been a contributor for Men’s Health and has assisted with Maximum Fitness Magazine. Due to his regular contributions to these publications and his own physical transformation, you can rest assured knowing that DelMonte really is a fitness expert.
However, please remember that his results and his success stories have nothing to do with your results. These details should be used to get you focused, more ambitious, and get you excited, but a physic like his takes work and dedication, PERIOD.
THE GOOD NEWS IS: The Results Will Come
THE BAD NEWS IS: Is The Program Worth The Price?
If you remember my dating guide reviews, you will recall that I care about price sensitivity and a 100 percent money back guarantee. Vince DelMonte's program has a 100 percent money back guarantee and you have 60 days after purchase to get your money back. This was very promising; I don't expect to see results from a fitness program in less than 60 days (although I will admit you probably will).
Side Note: Please remember if someone wants to sell you something and does not have the confidence in their program to give you a 100 percent money back guarantee, then it is probably not worth it.
Package One: Hard Gainers Package
Price $77.00
The Hard Gainers Package is a full $77.00. The price, relative to personal training sessions or a lifetime membership to a muscle magazine, is much cheaper (as long as the information is relevant). This package is probably the only package anyone needs to purchase to get the results they want.
With the Hard Gainers Package you receive 17 different fitness programs primarily based on building muscle and not so much targeted to fat loss. Of these 17 different programs the following programs are the ones that I believe make the purchase worth wild.
- No-Nonsense Muscle Building
- Empowered Nutrition CHEAP Meal Plans (Eating health can get very expensive, do not neglect this)
- Empowered Nutrition
- Insane Cutting Fat Loss Program
- The Insane Exercise Demonstrator
Please note that I included one of the fat loss programs in this package to show that there is a program that will assist men, such as myself, who have the love handles and chubby cheeks.
Also, there are advanced programs in the Hard Gainers Package, which are designed for the intermediate and advanced gym rats, but those listed above are worth the purchase by themselves.
Hard Gainers Conclusion:
In the end, the Hard Gainers Package is worth the purchase, as long as you follow the program. If you purchase the package and do not follow the program within the first 60 days, return the purchase immediately. Remember you have a full 60 days to try out the program. Remember that the program works, what you have to see is if you have the dedication to see the results.
Package Two: Hard Gainer and Hard Loser Combo Package
(Price: $127.00)
There is an addition to the Hard Gainers Package called the “Hard Losers Package”. This is an additional 18 fitness programs for losing weight and getting “ripped” and has a female based fitness program.
Is The Necessity Worth The Price:
Once again, I am very price sensitive and a price of $127.00 is what I would consider a huge investment on an online fitness program. As with the sole Hard Gainers Program, this combo package has a 100 percent, 60-day money back guarantee (no questions asked). Please always remember this golden rule, if there is no guarantee then its probably not worth it.
Hard Loser Fitness Program:
As I am sure you have guessed the Hard Losers Program is concentrated more on fat loss and shaping than just building muscle. There is also a large emphasis on abs. As before with the Hard Gainers Package, there are several programs that I know I probably will never use, such as “Woman’s No-Nonsense” and the “Veggie Plan”. However, the Meal Plans are an excellent addition to the Insane Cutting Fat Loss Program and the information regarding abs is what I would probably consider priceless.
The Question of Questions: Is The Combo Package Worth It?
In my honest opinion, only those that need to lose at least 15 pounds of fat should consider the Combo Package. If you are merely out of shape or skinny, then this package may end up being a waste of money.
If you are just a bit out of shape or too skinny in general, begin solely with the Hard Gainers Package. After you have tried the package and have seen the results, if you still believe you need to learn how to lose weight or get abs, then purchase the Hard Losers package (I don’t believe you will need to).
Drake Likes The Buddy System
(Get The Combo Package and Pay Less)
For those of you who would like both packages, get smart. Find a friend interested in losing weight or getting abs and purchase together the combo package. In other words, one guy buys through his credit or debit card, and the friend gives him half in cash. You both will get what you want in training information and will pay less than if you both chose to purchase each item individually (you can thank me later).
My Personal Results
For those of you who are interested in my own personal results, I will let you know that last year I weighed 245 pounds and I am currently weighing 219. I still have some flab but most of it has come due to my own short cuts and now the holiday season. I can see my abs beginning to show a bit and my chest, back and arms have become thicker. I never post pictures of myself because I do not want to "Promote" any product and frankly I'm not one of those amazing success stories you read about, I spent too much of Christmas stuffing my face for that.
My Down Fall Should Not Be Yours
There is one item I would like to reiterate regarding the No-Nonsense Muscle Building Program; “You Get Out What You Put In”. When you follow the meal plans and the work out routine, you will get results, PERIOD. However, if you begin to side track as I have, you will begin to lose your results. There is no reason why anyone using this program should not gain muscle and lose fat. Please remember that this is not a fad diet, I consider the DelMonte system to be more of a lifestyle change. This change is a change for the better.
I will be posting more in-depth discussions regarding both the hard gainer and hard loser fitness programs soon and as always will like to hear from anyone who has worked with the DelMonte Fitness Systems.
To Try The Program, Please Visit: No-Nonsense Fitness
Remeber my skeptisism is my greatest strength. Use the program for the 60 days and if you do not like the results, use the 100 precent guarentee to get your money back PERIOD.
Labels: Build Muscle, Gain Weight, No Nonsense Muscle Building, Vince DelMonte

1 Comments:
Nice information, thanks towards the author. It can be incomprehensible to me now in general, the usefulness and significance has my head spinning. Thanks again and best of luck!
fitness programs for men
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home